MycoActive™ is MYCORRHIZAE, a natural plant stimulant which assists plants for nutrient and water uptake for improved plant growth and resistance to stresses.
Formulated with a water-saving gel that increases water holding capacity and reduces watering frequency.
Enriched with plant food which gradually releases nitrogen for up to 9 months, a key ingredient to grow.
Suitable for potting or re-potting plants in containers. Specially formulated for a wide range of plant species, this formulation provides optimized drainage and aeration qualities which will benefit plant growth.
- Contains a specially formulated slow release fertilizer.
- Contains a high quality plant stimulant MYCORRHIZAE™ PREMIER TECH.
- Contains water-saving gel.
- Contains wetting agent to ensure uniform water penetration.
- Slow release fertilizer that feeds plants for up to 9 months.
- MYCORRHIZAE™ PREMIER TECH assists the plants’ root system for increased nutrient and water uptake.
- Water-saving gel that helps keep young plants from drying out.
- Wetting agent to ensure uniform water penetration.
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss
- Water-absorbent polymer
- Slow release fertilizer
- MycoActive™ (mycorrhizal inoculum)
|CODE||FORMAT||UNITS PER PALLET||WEIGHT|
|1008010RGCE||8 qt loose fill||36 cellos of 6/pallet||3 lb|
|1016010RGCE||16 qt loose fill||35 cellos of 6/pallet||5 lb|
|1010010RG||1 cu ft loose fill||120/pallet||10 lb|
|1020010RG||2 cuft loose fill||54/pallet||20 lb|